Friday, October 13, 2006

I know it

Yes, I have not posted my trip to Portland yet. I am working on it. Actually, it is such a large write up, I am just doing it in a word doc and will paste it over when I am done with it. I guess it is a good sign that I can go out of town, without running, with Susan, and have so much fun and so much to write about. Perhaps I need a separate blog for my personal life. What do you think? Should I keep this just running and write up my personal stuff elsewhere or do you mind sifting through the touchy feely stuff to get to the running stuff? I promise I'll post the trip soon.

I did a short recovery run. My legs were just a wee bit sore from Wed run, so I just did a 4 miler. Fastest was 8:30 and slowest was 8:45. The first mile was a little stiff legged but I quickly loosened up and found a nice stride.

I'm doing a 10 miler this weekend . . . hopefully first thing in the morning.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, runners are good at running so they can just run right through the good stuff-- to read what they want to-- but(for those of us who just walk through life) don't make us go to two different blogs to know what is going on in your life.
Love Ashville

Phil said...

Stick with one blog. We are interested in you. Since you are a runner, you share something in common with the rest of us. However, you are also a unique individual and we want to hear about that also. For some goofy reason, I care about what's going on with you and Susan. I've never met her (or you for that matter), but you both sound like great people. Don't make us keep track of two blogs.

Summer said...

Put my vote in the same column as Ashville and Phil. Knowing there is a real person behind all the 10-milers is what makes your blog fun and easy to read...

Amy said...

I'm with Phil on keeping tracks with 2 blogs...besides, I met your blog by reading non-running posts! Keep up the better work than I'm doing :)