Monday, January 23, 2006

Routine Monday

As promised, I am coming back to my blogging. I've missed you more than you've missed me, I'm sure.

It took me at least a full day to recover from my long run on Saturday. Actually longer. Normally, I wake up without an alarm clock. However, this morning I actually hit the snooze a couple of times. It really zonked me out. Anyway . . . .

Decided that I would run without my watch tonight since it was a recovery night. It was a good run and it was refreshing to not be looking at the watch-very freeing. It was in the mid 50s and foggy since it has rained here for the last 24 hours. Not sure what my pace was but I felt very comfortable and light on my feet after the first mile. I ran a nice 5 miler and then lifted weights. Between the run, the cooldown and the workout I spent about 1 1/2 hours just doing my thing. Very nice.

No comments: