Monday, August 04, 2008

Hope everyone had a great weekend. Way too short for me.

Down to business-
I ran 4 miles Thursday afternoon. Temperature wasn't too bad (low 90s) but the humidity was high and it just "felt" like hell. Wet rag and sprinkler time!

I was bad, bad, bad. I did not run this weekend. I normally try to get a run in on Saturday but passed in hopes of running on Sunday. Susan and I went to my parents for the "BIG BREAKFAST" on Saturday morning. Needless to say, we didn't have to eat the rest of the day. Seriously. I ended up going to bed without feeling hungry or eating lunch or dinner or even a snack.

Sunday, we went to church and worked in Susan's yard. It was so hot and after about 3 hours of digging, raking, etc. I just didn't feel like running.

I am planning on going for a run this afternoon. It should be interesting. Temps are in the high 90s with indices between 105-110. Definitely a damp rag and sprinkler day. I deserve the punishment for skipping my weekend run. I'll post results . . . if I survive!

No comments: