Sunday, June 29, 2008

end of the week

End of the week or the start of the week . . . depends on if you start your week with Sunday or Monday.

I have gotten good feedback from my friends about new battle with the FATMAN. Thanks to all of you. Phil has even threatened to come kick my butt . . . now that is what I call friendship!

Let me catch you up-
I played golf on Thursday and walked 9 holes in 90+ degree weather. For those of you who say golf is not exercise, I challenge you to carry 25-30 pounds for 2 1/2 miles in 90 degree 60% humidity AND try to play well! I count it as exercise.

I was going to run on Friday but I was still worn out from my run with "Animal" and the previous day's golf. Plus I've been having headaches. Not sinus. Not migraines (I don't believe). Not high blood pressure (I check that). This is in the back. lower left area of my skull and hurts down into my neck. I'm going to go to the doc when I get back from vacation. Oh yeah, I'm heading to Williamsburg, VA with Susan and girls this coming week for Independence Day. I am taking running clothes and hope to get in at least 3 runs.

I did run Saturday around lunchtime after I cut the grass. There was a nice breeze and it felt good after cutting the grass so I thought I'd get in a quick 3 miler. Tough. The humidity was up and it go my headache going. Anyway . . . I got in a quick run.

I'm taking my laptop with me to VA and hope to post a little bit after the kiddos go to bed.

Hope you have a great week!

1 comment:

DawnB said...

enjoy your vacation Jim