Thursday, November 24, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving!

I hate holidays! Everyone finds an excuse to EAT, EAT, EAT! The fat man chasing me loves to eat too. The Weight Watcher training tells me utilize the three bite rule . . . the fat man says to take REALLY BIG BITES. But I digress.

Ran a nice 6 miler this morning in Tupelo, MS. At the mother-in-laws' house for turkey day. I was a little stiff to start off since I played 27 holes of golf yesterday. I didn't play too well, but the up side is that I needed to clean some of the old balls out of my bag :) There is a nice 1.5 mile loop in her neighborhood . . . no hills like home. It was very pleasant, around 45 degrees and sunny. Beautiful morning to run. I hope it makes up for the self-indulgence that will be taking place later today.

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: