Thursday, May 08, 2008

Hey all. I'm sitting here eating lunch and thought I'd post.

I ran a 4 miler yesterday after work. It was in the mid 80s and felt warm but there was a nice breeze blowing and made the overall experience rather pleasant. It was the first time in a while that I actually wanted to do more and that my legs didn't feel that they were made of lead.

I will be trying to get another 6-10 miles in over the next several days. Probably won't run today since we are expecting bad weather this afternoon. I'll probably do 4 miles tomorrow afternoon-I'm taking a half day off to get grass cut, run, pack for a trip to Decatur, AL over the weekend. I'm going to Decatur with Susan and her girls. MAC is playing in the Alabama Youth Soccer State Cup tournament. Hopefully, I'll get a chance to run while up there or I'll run when we get back Sunday evening.

Speaking of the soccer tournament, several of the dads/significant men have told the girls that they can shave our heads if they win state. I may be posting pictures of my noggin if it happens. I'll definitely keep you posted.

No comments: