Friday, March 23, 2007

Where has Spring gone?

It seems that everytime I turn around, another week or two has passed. It just seems a few days ago when I was running in 30 degree weather and looking forward to 60s and 70s of Springtime. It's been mid-70s to lower 80s for the last couple of weeks. It may be a hot summer!

Yes . . . I have not been posting. No, I have not quit running. I've been doing 4, 5, 6 milers as time permits. Trying to keep it at 4 days a week if possible. I was in Vidalia this week and skipped a mid-week run. However, the big push at work is over and hopefully I'll have time to get back to full regimen of running and back on my bike as well.

Don't forget that Susan's dad is having surgery today and keep her and her family in your prayers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Spring has sprung into summer and life goes on. Glad to hear you are back and hope everything is fine with Susan's dad. Get back into the swing of things and forget work for awhile.
Ashville